I took this picture of Kylie a week or so ago and I love the picture so I tried playing around with the lighting and colors and this is the finished product! None of you may really care, but I love the way it turned out!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Another Post
So I headed over to church this morning at 9:00 only to realize no one was there! (Mike wasn't feeling well so he stayed home with the girls). I was almost a half hour late and at first I wondered if it was stake conference, but I know we had one just a few months ago. Then it dawned on me, the time changed! I haven't even heard anything about it so the thought of it wasn't even in my head. So for once in my married life I was actually EARLY for church. What a miracle! After Sacrament I went to my Sunday school class ready to teach my first lesson in my new calling and irony of irony, not one kid shows up! Of course there's only about 5 in my class and only 3 are regulars. I have to say I was relived because yesterday I took my manual to my mother-in-laws house while Mike was working so I could prepare my lesson, and would you guess, I left it there! Without even finishing the lesson! So I guess I got an answer my prayer but I didn't think it would be this way!? My lesson was on prayer too! I get a laugh out of it.
I took this picture of Kylie a week or so ago and I love the picture so I tried playing around with the lighting and colors and this is the finished product! None of you may really care, but I love the way it turned out!

I took this picture of Kylie a week or so ago and I love the picture so I tried playing around with the lighting and colors and this is the finished product! None of you may really care, but I love the way it turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Clearly you don't check this too often, but that's okay! I got your blog link off your Facebook page and I must say, your girls are simply adorable. I hope you guys are great! :)
Post a Comment