Thursday, March 3, 2011
Make-up Mommy
I have a stash of second hand make-up I've accumulated over the years. Mostly stuff I've bought, realized I didn't like it and hid it under the bathroom sink. This just happens to be the perfect toy for the girls. However they must be supervised, and who better to watch them and be their ginnie pig all at once. I've let them put make-up on me several times, once I looked like the corpse bride! My face was completely white and my eyes were black and purple! This time Kylie took the eyeliner I hated, and decided to use my face as a canvas. I was a bit shocked when I looked in the mirror, but not completely surprised. As you can tell from Jayden's head, they tried to get him in on all the fun as well. Again, too many photos, but I must prove to my kids in later years I was not at all boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment