Monday, June 6, 2011

Under Construction

I know it looks like I've abandon ship when it comes to this blog, but that is not the case.  Nor is life to boring to brag about.  I've simply decided to try a new route.  I've admired my college roommates blog for awhile now, and I've decided to follow in her footsteps and combine my blog and scrapbook.  Sure my blog is a scrapbook, but it lacks the fun cuteness I love/enjoy about scrapbooking.  So from here on out I will be posting my scrapbooking pages!  Okay, so I went back to January and redid everything to accommodate my new approach to blogging.  This means EVERY picture I take will end up on this blog!  That's a lot of photo's by the way!  I love this idea and the fact that I can add as much journaling to a post if a photo/event need be exaggerated.  I'm also hoping it gets me to do my scrapbooking and I'll be able to keep on top of it.  Unfortunately, I'm already behind!  I decided to start with this year and go from there, but I have only scrapbooked January and February!  Only three more months to go, and that does not include the last 5 years!  I only have up until Kylie's 6th month scrapbooked!  Oh I have a long way to go.  But for now I'm going to focus on getting this year up to date, and staying on top of it!  Then I'll work on the past.  Wish me luck!  Sometimes it's tempting to hire someone to scrapbook all my photos, but then that defeats the purpose of doing it all for MUCH cheaper! I'm thinking I need to have a few digiscrap parties.  Anyone else out there enjoy doing digital?  So much to do!  I'm still working on a new header and background for this blog, so excuse the bright white.  It won't be that way forever (I hope).  For now I have all but one post finished for January and February.  So feel free to travel back a few post and check them out if you're bored enough.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

You won't regret it. ;) WAY cute pages too!

April Nielsen said...

Tam! There so stinkin cute! I love that they are so different. Where are you getting all your stuff?