Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Big ONE!

After Kylie's party, we came home and celebrated Jayden's big 1st Birthday!!  I will never again celebrate them so close!  I know they are only three day's apart, but from now on, they will be celebrated a week apart!  Sadly I didn't put as much effort into Jayden's cake because Kylie's took up way too much of my time and energy!  I will definitely have to make it up to him next year!

Jayden was very anxious to dig into his cake, making it extremly difficult to get a good picture of him!  When it was finally time for him to dig into his piece, he didn't seem too interested in it.  I guess that's what I get for making him eat dinner first!  Once he finally realized what he could do, he had a blast!  Not much of it made it his mouth, but he didn't seem to care! 

After giving him a bath, we opened presents!  I found him a little tikes slide which he LOVED (sadly, no pictures after he opened it)!  His favorite was to climb back up the slide after coming down!  I was a little worried he might be a tad bit young for it, but he proved to be a boy through and through!  The little guy was a dare devil and I thought for sure he was going to hurt himself! But even if he did get a little bump here and there, he got right back up and went for it again!  I have a feeling this little man is going to keep me on my toes!  Happy Birthday!


No comments: