The North Pole!
Kylie, Kayla and I went to the North Pole a few weeks ago! We showed up an hour before the park was closing so we practically had the whole place to ourselves!

Kylie LOVED this ride! But we pushed it a little too far. Because we were the only ones in the park, they let her and Isaiah go around in it three times. By the end of the third ride, she had enough and was actually starting to stand up and get out while it was still going! Crazy Girl!
Kayla just chillin'!
I walked into our bedroom to find Kylie had crawled into bed with Kayla! She just loves here little baby sister!
Peek-A-Boo!

Isn't she a doll?!!

The Cheyenne Mountain ZOO





Kylie loves hanging out in Kayla's car seat for some reason. I just can't figure her out sometimes.
Mike and Kylie checkin' out the view! The Zoo is up on a mountain (duh Cheyenne MOUNTAIN Zoo). Anyway the view of Colorado springs is breathtaking!


Gotta have my ice cream cone!!
Kylie LOVES elephants! It's absolutely adorable when you ask her what an elephant says. She'll stick her nose in the air and go, "MMMMMMMMM!" She's so cute!

We go to pet a........ okay, I can't remember the name of this animal, but it's basically a mini kangaroo. Kylie loved it of course!
Okay, this was funny. Here we have a porcupine and he was standing up in his cage dancing! No joke! It was hilarious. Kylie was really enjoying it, she kept trying to touch it, but a porcupine, that was a lesson I wasn't ready for her to learn the hard way.
I went off to use the ladies room and poor Kayla just wasn't enjoying being in her car seat, so April, being the sweetheart she is, picked her up and she feel asleep right on her shoulder.

This was really neat, they had a room where you could sit and watch the bear actually go under the water and fish! The best part was, he was actually fishing, usually I always miss all the action, but we were able to see it all here!

Kayla hangin' out in the old car seat.

This little baby monkey was SO tiny. It was adorable!
Mommy and Kylie
Is it me or did we shrink??


Hangin' Out
Kylie and Kayla were both watching TV when I came into the room. Right now Kylie is obsessed with the movie "Cars". I'm starting to not like it so much. But hey, if it keeps her entertained on the boring days at home, then I think I can handle it.

Kylie, Kayla and I went to the North Pole a few weeks ago! We showed up an hour before the park was closing so we practically had the whole place to ourselves!
Kylie LOVED this ride! But we pushed it a little too far. Because we were the only ones in the park, they let her and Isaiah go around in it three times. By the end of the third ride, she had enough and was actually starting to stand up and get out while it was still going! Crazy Girl!
Kayla just chillin'!Everyday Life!
I walked into our bedroom to find Kylie had crawled into bed with Kayla! She just loves here little baby sister!
Peek-A-Boo!
Isn't she a doll?!!
The Cheyenne Mountain ZOO





Kylie loves hanging out in Kayla's car seat for some reason. I just can't figure her out sometimes.
Mike and Kylie checkin' out the view! The Zoo is up on a mountain (duh Cheyenne MOUNTAIN Zoo). Anyway the view of Colorado springs is breathtaking!

Gotta have my ice cream cone!!
Kylie LOVES elephants! It's absolutely adorable when you ask her what an elephant says. She'll stick her nose in the air and go, "MMMMMMMMM!" She's so cute!
We go to pet a........ okay, I can't remember the name of this animal, but it's basically a mini kangaroo. Kylie loved it of course!
Okay, this was funny. Here we have a porcupine and he was standing up in his cage dancing! No joke! It was hilarious. Kylie was really enjoying it, she kept trying to touch it, but a porcupine, that was a lesson I wasn't ready for her to learn the hard way.
I went off to use the ladies room and poor Kayla just wasn't enjoying being in her car seat, so April, being the sweetheart she is, picked her up and she feel asleep right on her shoulder.
This was really neat, they had a room where you could sit and watch the bear actually go under the water and fish! The best part was, he was actually fishing, usually I always miss all the action, but we were able to see it all here!
Kayla hangin' out in the old car seat.
This little baby monkey was SO tiny. It was adorable!
Mommy and Kylie
Is it me or did we shrink??

Hangin' Out
Kylie and Kayla were both watching TV when I came into the room. Right now Kylie is obsessed with the movie "Cars". I'm starting to not like it so much. But hey, if it keeps her entertained on the boring days at home, then I think I can handle it.
Kylie had taken her markers and drew ALL over herself! Then, if you'll notice Kayla's hand, she tried to give Kayla a marker to play along. She just can't wait till her little sister is big enough to actually play with. Luck for me, I only buy washable markers! Who ever invented those was guinus.



No comments:
Post a Comment