The Nebeker Life


We tried potty training Kylie a few weeks ago. This is how I tried it. It didn't work. But I do have good news! She is now potty trained. As of yesterday this little girl no longer needs diapers! But I haven't taken her out of the house yet in just underwear, we'll have to see how that one goes.
No shoes, no shirt, no problem!
Grandma & Grandpa Neb came to visit!
Judy and Craig came to visit this last weekend and we had a blast! First we headed to the North Pole, then over to seven falls, and last but not least the Flying W Ranch, where, I'm sorry to admit, I didn't get pictures. I'll need to get those ones from Judy.
Here we are at the North Pole!




This boat ride was Kylie's favorite! She went on it twice! The second time she didn't wait for anyone, as soon as the gate opened, she ran in!
Seven Falls
Here we are at Seven Falls! It's so beautiful here! There are two sets of stairs you can go up. From where these pictures were taken you could go up the 200 and some odd stairs, or you could cheat like I did and go up the elevator! Judy, however, climbed the stairs! I couldn't believe it! I don't know if I could have done it.

You can't really see it in the picture, but where the waterfall is there is another set of stairs you can climb going up to the top of the falls. No cheating here, you'd have to climb the stairs if you wanted to get up there. Sorry none of us did that set of stairs.





Does this mean I'm a bad mom???

I put Kylie in the tub and then went off doing my own thing. Okay I confess, I got on the computer. I'm now obsessed with digital scrapbooking and got caught up downloading some stuff. All the while I could hear Kylie just laughing having a good time. She loves her bath, but I've never heard her so excited about it. Then it dawned on me.... I LEFT THE WATER RUNNING!!!! I went in there and found the tub OVERFLOWING! Kylie was loving every second of it of course. I have to say, I actually got a good laugh out of it! Crazy me! I'm just glad Kylie's old enough for this kind of mommy mistake! And just for the record I never left Kylie in the tub by herself until I knew she was old enough!







No comments:
Post a Comment