1. Did you date someone from your school? Well yeah, but none I'd ever brag about (not my proudest moments).
2. What kind of car did you drive? Chevy Astro Van, then after totaling it, a Buick
3. Were you a party animal? HA like my mom would let me out of the house!
4. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe, but for sure in college! (I loved those RM's)
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Band, I played the clarinet for a while then tried choir for a year.
6. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? Too many to count, most with boys though :l
7. Were you a nerd? I wish! Then maybe I wouldn't make such and idiot out of myself with things I think I know, but really don't.
8. Were you on varsity teams? Yes, cheer (but I only did it for one year)
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope, I was goodie goodie, or so everyone thought :)
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yeah for the most part, comes with being a cheerleader I guess.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Everett and Mr. Clove
12. What was your school's full name? Enterprise High
13. School mascot? Wolves
14. Did you go to the Homecoming dance and with who? Yep, with Ranon (I only remember because it was the same week I rolled my mom's van).
15. If you could go back again, would you? Never! Wouldn't mind changing a few things, but it's not worth going back for. College on the other hand, I'd go back any day! Second best days of my life! (Having a family are the best days of my life).
16. What do you remember most about graduation? My foot got caught on the decorations as we were walking down to line up and get our diploma
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Lagoon (And the entire time I hung out with a guy had crush on from another school :) That was a fun trip for me!)
18. Were you in a club? Nope
9. Have you gained some weight since then? Are your kidding me?? I've got 2 kids, take a guess.
20. Who was your Jr prom date? Mike G.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? If they have one sure, but we didn't have a 5 year so who knows?
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Quit worrying about what others think and just go out there and have a good time (while still being a good girl of course); also, just do your homework, you'll be a lot smarter if you do and it really won't take that much time out of your TV watching; and be friends with everyone, don't judge or gossip, nobody is perfect, including yourself!!
I tag any and all who read this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment