Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Month In Review

We'll it's almost been a month since my last post! I'm not doing so well. But here I am now posting a ton of pictures for you all to look at. This month has gone by fast. I promise to make a better effort to post more often!

The Race

We went to the cross-country meet here in Hurricane to watch Mikes little sister Nikki run. These are some pictures Judy took of my kids while we were there. Some of these picture are on her blog, but I stole them and put them on my blog too.


NASCAR


Judy received some free tickets to the truck race down in Vegas and she invited Mike and I along. This was Mike second race (he got free tickets last year) and my first. One word: LOUD. Apparently it was also one of the longest races ever! Everyone kept crashing causing the race to slow down numerous times. It was fun, I'd go again, I'd never buy tickets, but I would definitely go again if it was free. I'd have to say the best part was having a night with my hubby and no kids! Thanks Nikki for babysitting!



Hangin' In The Back Yard

I know my back yard is in need of some major TLC, but we're trying to move up north anyway so I doubt it'll ever happen. We still enjoy spending time out here though.



Bath Time

This is Kayla's first official bath in the tub! Aren't they cute!!

Swiss Days

The Bounce House is Kylie's favorite thing at all fairs. So much so that getting her out can be a nightmare! I think buying one of these at Costco might actually be a good investment.

Kylie went up to the top of this slide and would not come down. For some reason she's a little scared of slides. Who knows why, every kid her age loves them. So every time I have to go down with her. Most of the time after I've helped her down, she'll then go by herself, but not on this slide.

BBQ

We had a BBQ at Mike & Aprils a few weeks ago. I just happen to have my camera in the car and took these pictures.Kylie wouldn't try the smores', she would only eat the chocolate, go figure; but she loved roasting the marshmallows!


Say Cheese

I tried to take some semi-pro shots of Kayla again for her 6 month mark. I think I did much better this time, of course I still need a photoshop program to make them look the way I'd really want. Like I said, I'll get there someday!

No this is not my favorite, but I thought it was funny.


It's Raining

It's been raining a little bit here and every time it does Kylie brings me the umbrella. She loves the rain!

Sugar Cookies

I decided to make sugar cookies with the girls while Mike was at the Priesthood session. Here are my baby's eating the cookie dough.


General Conference

These are some pictures I took of Kayla while we were watching General Conference. Kylie was asleep in her room so sadly I didn't get any of her.



Staheli Family Farm

Judy and Craig took us to the Staheli Farm last week. It was great! Again, some of these pictures are from Judy and I stole them. My camera had a dead battery so I didn't get too many. Thanks Craig and Judy for bring us along!

Petting the animals.

Climbing the haystack with Grandma!

Again I could not get Kylie to go down this slide, so I had to climb up there and push her down. She did not appreciate it. Cried for a few minutes from the trauma. I really don't understand this girl sometimes.

This is the pumpkin Kylie picked out for herself.

The pumpkin Kylie picked out was a little heavy for her little self, so Grandpa gave her a lift.

Beautiful Girl

This is just a picture I took of Kayla the other day. Isn't she just gorgeous?!!

And there you have the month in review. I'll be sure not to wait so long to add to our family blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I found you! Head on over to our class blog at: enterprisehigh2002@blogspot.com. Be sure to send this on to other classmates! See ya there!