Monday, February 14, 2011

Haircuts

Is it sad that both my girls had their first hair cut at the same time? Sure I've cute Kylie's hair a few times, only because she's such a sensitive child I knew taking her to a salon would result to be more drama then I was willing to endure. But she finally grew out of it, and as for Kayla... Well she's pretty much fearless. So there was no need for me to trim her hair when I knew she would be perfectly fine sitting in a chair having someone else do it.
I had been wanting to get their hair cut for a while and on Valentines day we took a quick trip to Wal-Mart and I decided it was time! So we headed to their salon (not my first choice, but it was there and I was ready). Kylie insisted Kayla go first. I figured that's the way it would be considering Kylie's sensitivity to such things. Kayla didn't mind one bit! What little hair Kayla had, had grown out to all sorts of strange lengths and I was thrilled to have it look halfway decent. She ended up with an adorable pixie cut! Kylie's hair however was long and so fun to play with, but the ends of her hair were on their last strand. We went with a short, to the shoulder look and she got BANGS! I kept asking her if she wanted bangs like her cousin Hanna, and she kept saying yes, so we went for it! Oh they are both so cute! Of course being the wonderful mom I am, I completely forgot to do a before AND after picture! Guess you'll have to see the 'after' it in future photos.

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

Aw, such cute girls. :)