Monday, February 21, 2011

Swimming

It looking to be a rather boring day, so I asked Mike if he was up to going to the Washington Rec. Center to swim.  He was up for it, so I ran to the store for a few treats and off we went!  I'm sure there's no need to mention the obvious, but the girls LOVED it!  By the end they were a little too daring and started pushing the line as to how far they could go out in the water.  I'm thinking life jackets next time.  The large bucket that dumped water every few minutes was a little intimidating for Kayla, but she eventually warmed up to and would even wait for it to pour, then head up the stairs and enjoy some of the gadgets, then climb back down just in time to miss the water pouring down again.  Mike spent a lot of time playing with the girls while I took care of Jayden.  The little guy spent most of the time attached to me in a sling while I walked around and watched the girls in the shallow water.  He was great and so were the girls, sadly I hadn't realized I failed to take pictures of my little guy until the end, so there's only a few Jayden, and an overload of the girls!



No comments: