Well there's the short version of the Nebeker life. Now here's some pictures for ya all to look at, who doesn't love pictures?! I decided to start where I left off. So my pictures start from July (while we're still Colorado) and then work their way up. Enjoy!
I couldn't resit taking a picture of this! I walk in the living room and found Kayla asleep with her headband around her eyes!
Here we have Kylie playing with her toys out on the balcony of our house in Colorado Springs. She was standing on a chair and lined them all up perfectly!
Kylie's toilet paper tower! She found the toilet paper under the sink and was stacking them up only to knock them down again.
Here Kylie found her headbands in the drawer and decided to put everyone of them on! The things she does to entertain herself! What a crack up!
We decided to head on over to the 'Garden of the Gods' one day and they had a Small exhibit and I just had to get a picture of Kylie on a buffalo.
Before we headed home Mike wanted to go to a minor league baseball game. So we drove on over to see the Skysoxs (the minor league team for the Denver Rookies). It was a great game!

Alright, ya all ready for a good story?! Here we have a picture of Mikes hand. I took this a few days after he'd broken it hoping the bruise he had would show up on the camera, but it didn't. How did he break his hand you ask?? Well lets just say he got in a fight with a dodge ball. LOL! Actually he was playing with some of his work buddy's and when he went to catch the ball he thought it would be good to dive, landing on his hand. He chipped a bone and fractured it! And just to make it worse, he got a cast put on but not wanting to go back to the doctor and pay some ridicules amount, he decided to cut it off himself. It was still hurting him and we had our home teachers over. One of them was and x-ray technician so he took him down to the Hurricane Clinic where he works and gave him an x-ray. Sure enough, it's still broken! So now two months later he's still walking around with a broken hand and nothing to help it heal. The mans crazy if you ask me!
Coolest Baby Around!
These glasses belong to a stuffed bear Mike brought home for Kylie a year or so ago. He decided to put them on Kayla. Whada ya know, perfect fit! Isn't she just so cute!
The girl won't take a pacifier, but she'll suck on her toe???Sisterly Love

Kimball Family Reunion
We went to the Kimball family reunion at the Kolob reservoir the first weekend in August. Kylie absolutely loved the boat Jesse (Mike's cousin) brought up!




Here's Kayla's first solid! Okay actually her first solid was two days early in Enterprise. We went to the corn fest and on the way home we stopped to eat at what use to be Marvs, but I don't know the name of it now. Kayla wanted our food so bad so I figured what would it hurt?! I gave her a french fry and she LOVED it. The only problem was I didn't have my camera with me to capture the moment. So here we are two days later eating a baby bisket. A little early for solids I know, but this girl loves to eat! She gets it from her dad.
Mike was outside doing some cleaning and when Kylie saw him with the water hose, she grabbed her swimming suit and ran outside. I didn't think she'd like to be sprayed, but she actually egged him on.
Since I'm now too poor to get a professional photographer, I decided I'd try to take some professional shots of Kayla. I didn't do so well. I'm hoping once Mike gets me my own computer like he promised I can get photoshop and touch them up to make them look a little more professional. I actually took about forty or so pictures and I think maybe two or three are real keepers (after they've been touched up of course). I just thought this one really showed the kind of girl we have here. She's always so happy and smiley.
I think I can blame Grandma Nebeker for this one. Judy's tries to paint Kylie's toenails but Kylie just won't do it. So when we come home she grabs one of her markers and goes to town. This is about the hundredth time she's done this! I'm just glad they're washable!
Mike went out of town for business so the girls and I had a girls night. Kylie slept with me all night and Kayla came in with us around five in the morning. If I can't wake up with Mike next to me, the girls make up for it.
Kylie was bored one day so I put her outside with the water and a bucket. She had a BLAST! Every time I would come around the corner she would try to spray me with the hose! She even succeeded a few times, even getting her little sister a little soaked!
Well there you have the Nebeker family update! Hope you enjoyed it!





2 comments:
OK, the bow tie picture is hilarious and I love the headband project.
Tammy! Your kids are so cute! I had no idea you were in Colorado. And now your moving back to Utah. I sounds like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment