Monday, February 2, 2009

Why do they grow so fast??!

This is Kylie on her first day of preschool! I can't believe how grown up she's getting! I know she's a little young for preschool, but she's in the 'Headstart' program because she's a little bit behind on her speech. I mostly wanted her to go so she'd get the interaction with other children. Having a boring mom means you don't get out much to mingle with others your own age. So now she's able to get out of the house more often and enjoy other children. So far she's loving it! Her first day I dropped her off and she didn't give it a second thought, just ran right in and starting playing! I also picked her up because I though she'd have some trouble riding the bus, but she got extremely upset when we walked past it and all the other kids were getting on it. (They come and pick her up right at our front door and drop her off!) So I let her take the bus home on her second day and she loved it! We did have a small struggle the first time the bus came to pick her up though. She was all excited until she realized mom was not getting on with her. But everything is great now; the bus it's actually her favorite part of preschool! In fact, the only thing I can get her tell me about her day is that she rode a bus!

1 comment:

Diana said...

They do grow way to fast! Enjoy them while you can, all too soon they HATE school and you have to yell at them to get in the car, because they would rather you leave them than go to school. Trust me I go through it every morning!!
P.S. I tagged you check out my blog for detials :)