Kayla had a bit of a diaper rash so I had the cornstarch out and well, my girls got a hold of it! Kylie dumped it all over her sisters head and my carpet. I don't know if you can see it very well, but Kayla also got into my fake tree and has the moss stuff all over her head as well. Will I ever learn?? I guess I should pat myself on the back for being able to laugh at it and grab a camera, instead of flying on the handle, right?? What else can I do, it's my own fault! But hey, they keep me on my toes!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
You'd Think I'd Learn!
So this is what happens when I once again left my children unattended while I was in the other room.

Kayla had a bit of a diaper rash so I had the cornstarch out and well, my girls got a hold of it! Kylie dumped it all over her sisters head and my carpet. I don't know if you can see it very well, but Kayla also got into my fake tree and has the moss stuff all over her head as well. Will I ever learn?? I guess I should pat myself on the back for being able to laugh at it and grab a camera, instead of flying on the handle, right?? What else can I do, it's my own fault! But hey, they keep me on my toes!
Kayla had a bit of a diaper rash so I had the cornstarch out and well, my girls got a hold of it! Kylie dumped it all over her sisters head and my carpet. I don't know if you can see it very well, but Kayla also got into my fake tree and has the moss stuff all over her head as well. Will I ever learn?? I guess I should pat myself on the back for being able to laugh at it and grab a camera, instead of flying on the handle, right?? What else can I do, it's my own fault! But hey, they keep me on my toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Unattended children also make for some fabulous stories! At least you have photos to accompany those stories. :)
You my dear have your hands full :)
NICE!! I also can not believe that Kylie is in preschool. How nice for you. No wonder you've been bloggin a lot. Having one child is so wonderful even if it's only for a couple hours. I seems like it's been forever since we've seen you guys. What are you doing for Valentines?
Post a Comment