Monday, March 16, 2009
Going Green
My wonderful visiting teachers came over today and brought a delicious plate of sugar cookies with yummy green frosting. I gave one to Kylie and told her to eat it at the table; I then got on the computer (my kids ticket to mischief). I heard Kylie turn on the water in the tub, so I got up to see what was going on, and to my surprise, Kayla was covered in green frosting! Now Kayla did not get it on her head by herself, oh no, she had the help of her older sister with that one! Oh how these two play so well together!
I decided since Kayla was now in need of a bath, I'd have a little fun with it. I just happen to have read somewhere online today that adding food coloring to your kids bath was sure to be a big hit. After they assured me it would not dye my kids a different color, I decided why not. So I kept it green. The pictures don't do it justice, it came out a lot darker then what is shown. And of course, Kylie LOVE it! Thought it was the neatest thing ever, and blue is now her next request! Kayla, of course, could have really cared less, as long as she can splash, she doesn't care what color it is!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm impressed the water doesn't dye your children! I totally would have thought it did...I remember as a kid-we had CRAYON SOAP and we could draw all over ourselves, the tub, the walls, and it washed right off. Totally made bathing more enjoyable!
ha ha, I think that it may be!! But your girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment