While Mike was out of town last week, the girls and I stayed over at Grandma Nebeker's for a few days. We decided to head on over to the park just down the street. Kylie had a blast playing with the other children and even followed them down the large slide! Kayla hung out with me as we sat back and enjoyed watching her sister play.

Kayla had a great time going through this little tunnel. She even had a few turns going down the slide (with me tagging along of course)!
Kylie wore the wrong shoes and was having to stop every few minutes to empty out the pile of wood chips accumulating in her sandals. It didn't seem to bother her too much, and I sure got a kick out of watching her!
There was a little boy sitting on the gravel by his moms car and as soon as Kayla spotted him, she headed over to play. She's such a social bug!
3 comments:
Cute kids! I've loved the warmer weather as well. Granted--when summer comes, I won't be lovin' it QUITE so much.
FUN!!!!! I can't believe how BIG they are- such cuties! Enjoy spring now---- summer will surely melt us all!:)
I saw that you commented on my blog and I thought.... "who are the Nebs" so of course I investigated and to my sweet sweet surprise I found you! A long lost friend! It's great to take a peek at your life Tammy. I will probably keep doing so. (if you don't mind)
Post a Comment