Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Review

As usual we spent our Halloween with the In-Laws. I was messing with the camera and decided to take a few pictures of the girls on the way to Santa Clara.

Kylie had fallen asleep thank heavens! I was hoping they'd both get a little catnap before enjoying a full night of fun, but Kylie's the only who took the initiative.

Grandma Nebeker invited us over a little early so the girls could make their own pizza! How clever! Kylie thoroughly enjoyed it! She rolled out almost everyones dough for them. I'd say she's a pro!
She also loved putting on the toppings and did a great job at that! She was so careful and made sure every corner received its fair share of sauce.

Isn't it cute! Kayla had a bit of a melt down for some unknown reason. I had to snap a shot before lying her down for a nap which she never took. When I went in to wake her up she was sitting there sad as could be just waiting for someone to get her. So sad! But she's was a much happier kid after that!

Kayla took a ride on the bike while we waited for everyone to get ready for the trick-or-treating.

Kylie's turn to take a spin around the block! Sadly this is the best picture I got of Kylie in her costume. But thank heavens for a great Uncle! Mike brother Tyler once again went on a photo shooting frenzy and I got TONS of pictures of the girls. I just have to see if Judy will let me 'borrow' them. So I may possibly have another Halloween post with a major picture overload in the next week or so. You've been warned!

Before we had even ventured off for the Halloween grand finale, Kayla was busy practicing her technique. She was obsessed with grabbing candy out of Grandmas treat bowl and putting them into her bucket! After she'd successful gotten several in her bag, I'd dump them back into the bowl than she'd proceed to do the whole process over again. It was a great way to keep her busy while we waited to venture out.

My FAVORITE shot of Kayla! I just think its adorable, but I'm her mom, so I'm a little bias!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

I must agree with you. That last shot of Kayla is especially adorable! Your girls look so cute dressed up as little princesses.