Monday, November 2, 2009
New Obsession
As I was in the middle of cooking dinner the other night, I went to check on my girls and well...... they'd found themselves some new entertainment!
Yes they are fully clothed and soaking wet! Needless to say they finished their routine bath in my tub that night. While tending to their needs, I also burnt dinner......TWICE!! Finally after first destroying the turkey and rice combo, and than the tuna hamburger helper, we settled for tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. That is why I don't cook much! The girls however have continued to indulge themselves, fully clothed, in my tub several more times the past week. Maybe I don't discipline very well??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your girls crack me up! Maybe they're just trying to help with laundry??
How cute! I love that you burned two different dinners. Awesome. Btw, I am so jealous of your tub!!
Post a Comment