Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving

I know it's a little late to be posting about our Thanksgiving, but I just received the pictures from my Mom, and I just had to have photos to go with it.

We actually spent Thanksgiving with BOTH families! Yes, we had TWO Thanksgiving dinners! Both of our families were celebrating with in 10 miles of each other, and at different times, so it's actually something we've done every year, with the exception of last year. First we went to be with my ENTIRE family where we ate at around 1:00. It was so great to see everyone and to get together. I have one of the world largest families! So large we couldn't fit into any one house, so we had Thanksgiving in a church. My Grandparents had EIGHT children! Seven of which are married; sadly my wonderful Aunt Julie was killed in a car accident at the young age of 16. We miss her dearly! But the rest of us are busy making up for the loss! Here is most of us, no not all. There is actually 17 people missing from this photo! Three of which are currently serving missions. Hard to believe!

I know the pictures not perfect, I had to photoshop them all into one. We're too large of a family to fit into one photo!

And this is just my immediate family minus my brother Jared who's currently at the MTC preparing to spend the next two years in Ventura California.

I just thought this was a funny picture of Mike and I. He's supposedly trying to put me in my place and I'm just laughing at him. Very typical for us! LOL


I sadly did not take any photos and Mike's parents house, but it was very different than my family gathering. We actually all fit around ONE table! It was such a great and memorable Thanksgiving!

No comments: