Monday, December 28, 2009

CHILD!

So I really thought both of my girls were old enough to understand when I said, "No," and they'd listen. I most defiantly underestimated Kayla. I walked into the living room only one day after decorating our tree to find this...........
Kayla had taken off almost ALL of the ornaments within her reach! There they were, scattered all over my living room floor! I have since caught her wailing her arms at the tree trying to knock them all off! Whatever will I do with this child!

A little side note, we ended up buying our tree at a tree lot this year. I believe the best thing about getting a Christmas tree, is the adventure. And I most certainly believe we've achieved that this year! (Remember this post?) So we figured by the time we paid for the gas to get to a decent spot for hunting a tree and purchase a tree tag, we might as well have saved the time and put it toward a tree we could just pick up at a lot. Next year we'll be a little smarter and just go the extra mile to Cedar Mountain the first time around! Also, traveling in numbers is now something I believe we will be doing. We were actually invited to go with some friends, but Mike wanted to go to the BYU-UTAH game the Saturday after Thanksgiving. So it's all his fault! :)

I know I'm a little bit behind on this blog and I have plenty to blog about, believe me. It's been quite the life this month. So now you've all been forewarned, many post to come soon! I hope you all had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I'm sorry, Tammy...I had to giggle though! What a little stinker! Next year, let's plan WAY ahead so we can go together because--let me tell ya--Darrin wasn't so much a fan of having to haul the tree uphill back to the car himself either. It's definitely better with large numbers!