Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Camping.......In March????

WHY NOT!!!
It was cold and even snowing a few weeks ago, so I pulled out our old tent and set it up in our living room! The girls LOVED it of course! I got the idea from here (love this website by the way, I know it's a dating idea site, but this one worked for the kids too). This is actually the second time I have done this, sadly I have an issue with taking pictures when my house is messy (yes that means I have very few photos) and since the first time we camped out in our house, clothes were all over the couch waiting to be folded, I didn't care to capture that with our camping experience, so this is the second campout we've had this year!
Next time I think we'll need to add some s'mores into the mix! I just didn't have the ingredients on had that day. I could have totally made it a camping expedition, an had hot dogs and watched a camping type move, but I didn't. Maybe next time!

***Side note: We currently are without the internet. I had to take our laptop to my in-laws so I could check my email and put up a quick post, so please don't be offended if I don't comment on your blogs! I still love you all! I'll definitely be back very soon, I'm going INSANE without my only connection to the outside world!

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Love it. We do stuff like this rather frequently and I hope we don't turn boring when we have kids...

Heather said...

I'm loving the inside camping idea!

Tyra said...

Cute Idea! I may have to still it! My kids have been begging to go camping since January.