Mikes family loves to go camping at Pine Valley, and invited us along. Unfortunately Mike had to work so we weren't able to actually camp out. We did however go up one night to enjoy a great dinner, smores and fishing! I'm sure I sound like a broken record player when I say I have once again over done it with the pictures! What can I say, I'm obsessed with my girls! How could I not brag?! :)

When we first arrived, we headed straight for the watermelon. It was of course a big hit with the girls.

I for one think these photos are priceless!


Kayla was lying down facing me, but moved right as I snapped the photo! She's so good at that!


Kayla and Daddy

The grandparents also brought along the kids bikes. Such an enjoyment for them!

We decided to bring Charlie along since the poor thing is cooped up in our pathetic back yard so much. She loved the leftovers!

Time for smores! What's camping without em'?

After filling our tummies with yummy food, we headed down to do some fishing. I for one am not a huge fishing fan. I have never in my life caught anything. Sure I love to go if I can sit in a chair and read a book, but that's impossible with kids! However, the girls love it! It's not too hard for them to find enjoyment in just about anything!

It was a great adventure and the girls had a fantastic time! Can't wait to do it again next year. Hopefully we'll be able to actually camp next time.
2 comments:
So cute! your girls are adorable! Congrats on a boy!
Cute pictures Tammy! Your a great photographer. I especially liked the ones with the worms. Kayla is so funny, she really didn't mind holding one of those plump, slimey worms. LOVE those girls!
Post a Comment