My amazing sister-in-law works at Tuacahn and was kind enough to give us some vouchers to get some tickets at a ridiculously low price! The problem is I procrastinated purchasing them thinking for some crazy reason it was still going be around $60, turned out it was only 25 bucks for ALL four of us! Why I didn't take the girls sooner I will never know! I finally called and reserved tickets for a Monday night so we could claim it as FHE. Here's the problem, this is what my girls were doing just hours before we left to see the show.......



Not sure exactly what I did to get this picture to look like this, but I quite like it!
So after playing in the rain we headed off to see the show. Can you see where this going??


I packed some snacks since I didn't want to pay some ridiculous price for a small bag of popcorn. Here we are enjoying our goodies while we waited for the show to start.

This is where we run into a problem. It started to rain in the middle of the show! At first it was just a few drops, then it started to pour! They paused the show and said they would resume in 20 minutes. So we decided to shelter ourselves from the down pour and headed up to lounge around by the stream.

Just a few more shots for the scrapbook while we waited out the rain.


Well the show started again, however it was short lived. It started to rain yet again! This time they cancelled the show! I was nervous! They had said there were only two shows left with any available tickets! I had to wait until the next morning to call and hopefully still be able to see the show! Luckily I did, unfortunately, the seats weren't quite as good. The first night we were dead center, this time we were still on the same row, but now we were clear on the left side! I guess beggars can't be choosers. As it turns out the Saturday show before ours had also been cancelled thanks to the rain, and with only two weeks worth of a sell out show left, the seats were gone rather fast!
Now time for our second attempt! I decided to go to the show that Wednesday, and was a nervous wreck all day! It was cloudy and there were spurts of rain all day! I was scared to death the show would once again be cancelled and we'd never be able to see it again! But Heaven hear my prayers and it was simply a cool, dry night! Kylie LOVED the show! Kayla actually fell asleep during the middle of it. I think we were just too far away from the stage for her to really enjoy it. Next year they're showing The Little Mermaid and I'll definitely make sure we're a little closer for that one!

Enjoying more treats I brought from home once again.

Notice the mark on Kayla's forehead? No it wasn't there for the show before. Mike decided to turn on the gas to our fire place, and the girls enjoy flipping the switch and starting a fire. However, no one sat down with Kayla to explain that it was hot. She decided she wanted a better look and pressed her head up against the glass. I was in the bathroom getting Kylie out of the tub when I heard her crying. I knew exactly what she had done! Amazingly, she wasn't as upset as I would have expected. She came in rubbing her forehead and simply whining. I put some stuff on it and it proceeded to blister! She really got herself good! She's a trooper though! Now back to the show!
2 comments:
Jealous. I can't believe I didn't make it to see that show. We saw "Crazy For You" and we were actually a bit disappointed. I'm pretty stoked for Little Mermaid though!
Tarzan was so good and serious eye candy! Love all the pictures, looks like both nights were a blast. Love Kayla's crossed eyes! LOL
Post a Comment