Monday, May 17, 2010

FINALLY!

So I decided to start a crafting blog oh..............about FOUR months ago, however, life got in the way! But I've decided to get on the ball and get going with it. Mostly it will be a type of folder for me to store all the ideas I find and LOVE, since I'm super awesome at forgetting exactly which site I saw the idea on. This way I'll remember and it'll all be SO much easier! However, I will most definitely be throwing in some of my limited creativeness! Just thought I'd share it all with you! So go on over and take a look at it if your even remotely interested.

3 comments:

GillyBlog said...

Yaya..since you found me, I found you. Thanks!!!

Kamilla Bell said...

Tammy,
My family blog went private. Email me your email so I can invite you!

kamillabell@gmail.com

*Aliese* said...

@ Tammy-
HaHaHa! Well, we do love to hang out with people so we're totally okay with that. :) You just let us know where and when!