Monday, July 5, 2010

Peer Pressure

Okay, so maybe it wasn't exactly peer pressure, but seriously, how many of you out there are pregnant or just had a baby??? I'd say almost 80% of the people I know fit this category. So I guess I was starting feel a little left out. Alright not really, the hubby has been begging for a while, and now he's got his wish. Baby #3 will be making his/her appearance sometime around January 22nd!


Hopefully this helps explain my lack of blogging lately. The last couple of months have been a little rough. But don't you worry, I have plenty of things to update. So be prepared for yet again a major upload of post!

9 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Whoah! That's exciting! However, I must admit I'm more than happy to be the 20% of "non-expecting" people. :)

Garmire's said...

Congrats that's exciting!

Diana said...

CONGRATS!!!

The Blackwells said...

Welcome to the club!! That is the exact same due date as me! Its much more fun this way then all on your own dont you think!

d.a.b.e said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! =D

Portia said...

YAY!!! Your a wonderful mother! You need to have lots more babies! congrats =)

GillyBlog said...

woot-woot So excited for you!!!

The McKims! said...

YEAH! Exciting!

Your comment to me made me laugh cause i've been blog stalking you for months now. I hope YOU dont mind!?! Anyway cute family! And congrats on the new little one.

Kr said...

WOOT WOOT!!! Congrats! Maybe it will be a little boy this time... Mike would like a little baller!