Friday, December 17, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter

Kylie was at school, and Mike was away training for his new job when I went to check on Kayla. This is what I found......

What's she eating you ask? Well it's known in my family as 'Chocolate Stuff', basically no bake cookies simply spread out on a cookie sheet because we're too lazy to spoon it out into individual cookies. We just pour it in a pan and spoon it out as needed! So yummy! Kayla has apparently inherited my sweet tooth! If you know me really well, you'll know there have been MANY days where the only thing I've consumed is sugar! It drives my husband crazy!! Even when I'm on a diet (trying to lose the baby fat) I've been known to eat an entire medium size bag of peanut M&M's in one day, and that is all I've eaten! I just know the entire bag is all the calories I can consume for the day, so that's all I eat. Completely unhealthy I know, but oh so yummy! I finally decided I need to stop my addicting habit and have tried all week to go without sugar, but I really haven't gone a day without it yet........but it has been a considerable amount less then normal! Just a candy cane, or maybe one Popsicle. I'm happy with my small baby steps! One day I will go entirely without sweets!! Just wait! Now if I could stop my kids from following my example!

No comments: