So I guess you could say my children have once again managed (in their own way) to say, "Mom, you're BORING!"
Monday, October 5, 2009
"Mom, you're BORING!"
So I'm trying to get into this whole couponing thing and I now receive SIX Sunday papers full of savings. A while ago there was an extra load of coupons and while I was in the time consuming process of cutting them all out, I noticed the house seemed particularly quiet. Not always a good thing. So I decided to check on the girls and well......this is what I found:
Kayla had fallen asleep in the middle of the hallway! And Kylie.....
...........Fell asleep in the BATHROOM! Yes the bathroom! She has fallen asleep in many places including the kitchen, but why the bathroom? I still have not figured this one out. Especially since she's now at the age where she'll go crawl in her own bed if she's feeling sleepy. (Yes my child will put herself down for a nap, I don't know why I'm so lucky!) If you'll notice she fell asleep next to her baby who happens to be tuck in under the pillow in Kylie's upside down step stool. One of her favorite places for her baby to take a nap.
So I guess you could say my children have once again managed (in their own way) to say, "Mom, you're BORING!"
So I guess you could say my children have once again managed (in their own way) to say, "Mom, you're BORING!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm...If you're really so boring, this probably means we need to hang out more? :)
Post a Comment