Since Kayla wasn't feeling well, her and I weren't able to head to Grandma Nebeker's for a yummy Jamaican meal prepared by my new Brother-In-Law (from Jamaica). I still made Mike take Kylie though. I knew she'd enjoy it, and she most defiantly did. Thanks to my amazing husband, I was still able to taste the delicious dinner I'd missed out on with the leftovers he brought home. It took a few days for Kayla to feel up to her old self, meanwhile, both Mike and I got sick with whatever it was she had. Not fun! Mike was sadly under the weather a lot longer than I was. I think we ended up jinxing ourselves with it. When Kayla got sick, we talked about how she gets sick often, and how neither one of us EVER get sick. HAHA! Eat your own words! Kylie however, did not get sick! I wish I could figure out her secret.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Easter Sunday
Well Easter morning for us started at about 4:30 when we woke up to Kayla crying. I walked in to find she had thrown up! The poor girl was sick all day! We cleaned her up and put her back to bed. Around 7:00 she woke up again, and this time Kylie was awake. So we sent them out to see the treasures left by the Easter bunny.
Kayla, not sure what to think. Notice the half eaten carrot Kylie left out for the Easter Bunny?
Kylie and Kayla digging in to their baskets.
They each received some much needed sandals, bubbles, coloring books for church (had to throw in the true meaning of Easter), some water toys for the swimming pool I plan to purchase once the weather decides to STAY warm and eggs full of their favorites, M&Ms and Hershey Kisses.
The water sprayer from the dollar store was a big hit. We didn't need to have water to have a little fun with them.
Kylie, happy to find chocolate in her basket.
Kayla enjoyed her basket, but soon became a little queasy, so she went and laid down. Whenever the girls are sick, I pull out an extra mattress from the garage and let them lay in the living room so they can watch TV and I can keep a better eye on them.
Poor thing!
While Kayla was relaxing, Kylie kept right on enjoying her Easter treats.

Since Kayla wasn't feeling well, her and I weren't able to head to Grandma Nebeker's for a yummy Jamaican meal prepared by my new Brother-In-Law (from Jamaica). I still made Mike take Kylie though. I knew she'd enjoy it, and she most defiantly did. Thanks to my amazing husband, I was still able to taste the delicious dinner I'd missed out on with the leftovers he brought home. It took a few days for Kayla to feel up to her old self, meanwhile, both Mike and I got sick with whatever it was she had. Not fun! Mike was sadly under the weather a lot longer than I was. I think we ended up jinxing ourselves with it. When Kayla got sick, we talked about how she gets sick often, and how neither one of us EVER get sick. HAHA! Eat your own words! Kylie however, did not get sick! I wish I could figure out her secret.
Since Kayla wasn't feeling well, her and I weren't able to head to Grandma Nebeker's for a yummy Jamaican meal prepared by my new Brother-In-Law (from Jamaica). I still made Mike take Kylie though. I knew she'd enjoy it, and she most defiantly did. Thanks to my amazing husband, I was still able to taste the delicious dinner I'd missed out on with the leftovers he brought home. It took a few days for Kayla to feel up to her old self, meanwhile, both Mike and I got sick with whatever it was she had. Not fun! Mike was sadly under the weather a lot longer than I was. I think we ended up jinxing ourselves with it. When Kayla got sick, we talked about how she gets sick often, and how neither one of us EVER get sick. HAHA! Eat your own words! Kylie however, did not get sick! I wish I could figure out her secret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sad Kayla was sick! poor thing! it's never fun when they are sick- glad you guys are all feeling better(and sorry you guys got sick too!)what a fun Easter though!
Post a Comment