
This is Ali, Kylie's pet bunny. She actually took this picture. I don't think I could count the number of photos I have found of Ali on my camera. She's had this thing forever, but only in the last month or so has she become completely obsessed with her! Ali gets tucked into bed every night, has here own "dolly", has her own bathtub (an empty draw in a dresser I plan to refurbish) complete with bath toys and a cup for rinsing, and has consumed many carrots (eaten afterwards by Kylie). Ali is constantly getting dirty and is in need of a bath, and even gets her teeth brushed everyday. She must come with us EVERYWHERE, however is content with sitting in the car while we run our errands, and if she's not allowed to go to school with Kylie, tears flow and will not stop! She's more obsessed with this little pink rabbit than she is with the blanket she's slept with almost every night since she was born.

Yes, she made me take this photo of here and Ali. I wonder how long this will last? I seriously do not see an end in sight!
No comments:
Post a Comment