Monday, January 24, 2011

Preschool Field Trip


Since I'm unable to find a babysitters for 8:30 in the morning, I can't help out in Kylie's class every month like I'm suppose to.  It breaks my heart since the child who's parents are there gets to be the leader of the day.  Poor Kylie didn't get to have that opportunity but a few times this year.  However, since I'm able to actually bring my other two kids with me on field trips, I was able to tag along for a day of fun.  First off we went to the Dinosaur museum where the kids were given books to write/copy dinosaur names in.  I was simply in charge of my two kids and a beautiful redhead girl named Elise whom Kylie chose to be in our group.  After looking at all the footprints left by our ancient friends, we walked outside to look for bones/eggs (rocks) in the sand.  After our shoes were filled dirt, the bus drove the kids to the Washington City Park, where we enjoyed lunch and worked out the rest of our energy on the playground.  Since my other two children were not allowed to ride the bus, I used my car and was able to just take Kylie from there and headed to my in-laws house for reasons I don't really remember.  Go figure.  But it was fun nonetheless and a great memory for my kids!

No comments: