Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tea Party



Kylie is lucky enough to have a birthday only three days after her cousin Hanna.  So for their birthday this year, Grandma Nebeker threw them an AMAZING tea party!  She went all out serving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches cut-out to look like teddy bears, marshmallows, homemade sugar cookies and M&M's; all to be washed down with some yummy hot chocolate and lemonade. She spoiled them with jewelry, hair clips, purses and other fun girly gifts. The decorations were over the top and for the grand finale she threw a fashion show equip with a runway, music and a photographer!  Mike's brother Tyler was in charge of all things photographic and he did a fabulous job at that!  Hence all the photos.  Thank goodness he was able to capture the memory because I once again forgot my camera!  So ALL these photos are courtesy of Tyler and his wonderful talent!  It was a fantastic day and one I hope my girls will cherish forever!  My kids are so lucky to have such a pronominal Grandma, and I feel so blessed to be able to call her my Mother-in-law!!

No comments: