Saturday, January 2, 2010

All By Myself

The other day Kylie decided to dress herself all on her own. Now my daughter knows how to dress herself, and has even grabbed pants to change into when the ones she's wearing were dirty. But never has she picked out an outfit and dressed herself in it. I always chose her clothes. But on this particular day she walked in all dress in her clothes for the day without any help from me. Don't mind the hair, it was still morning and I hadn't gotten to yet.
She chose the shirt she'd worn the day before, only inside out, and her old pants which happen to have been passed down to her little sister. I had to laugh; and to be completely honest, I let her stay that way the ENTIRE day! Had we gone anywhere I would have surly made her change, but it was a lazy day at home with nowhere to go, so I let her enjoy her little accomplishment.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That's wonderful. I love when little kids get to explore their own fashion sense! Seriously, I think it's great for their creativity.

Portia said...

Your such a cute mom! Your kids are so funny to!