So I threw a bridal shower for my Sister-In-Law Becca only a few days before her wedding. We planned it that way so her soon to be Mother-In-Law who was flying in from Washington D.C. could attend. I thought an IN-N-OUT theme bridal shower would fun and appropriate considering that is where their story began. They both work there and of course that is how they met, so I tried to make it as fun and memorable for her as I could. Sadly I was a little too busy to get many of my own pictures, so I've saved them from families facebook albums and posted them on here. (I hope you all don't mind?)
I of course had to serve hamburgers with all the extras. I wish I'd taken the time to take a picture of it, I had the drinks set up to somewhat resemble your typical soda fountain complete with IN-N-OUT labels. I also would have loved to serve french fries with it all, but I didn't have the deep fryer for it, so everyone had to settle for chips.
After we all ate, it was time to play games! We had a video where I had asked Devon (the groom), questions which would ultimately get him in trouble, and Becca had to guess his answer. If she got it wrong, she had to chew a piece of bubble gum and add to it until the game was over. Sadly, she had a lot of gum piled her mouth!

The next game I had planned was a game of gestures. I'd put together words related to all things wedding and one person from each team had to act it out. It was hilarious! Below is a picture of them trying to act out 'Wedding Night'. No one was getting it until Viola (Becca's soon to be Mother-In-Law) started turning off the lights, even than it still took a little while. The winning team all received a Ring Pop!

While Becca opened her gifts, we all enjoyed dessert. Cupcake hamburgers with sugar cookie fries! Oh so yummy!

I also had a game of Bridal Bingo where you put what you think the brides gifts will be, than mark them off as she goes. The prizes were all related to hamburgers of course. Some dogie hamburger chew toys, a gourmet hamburger recipe book, and a spatula.

Kylie LOVES her cousins! Unfortunately she doesn't get to play with them too often, so It was a real treat having them here for a few days! Don't you just love the hats! I decorated Becca's with beads and lots of glitter. (Don't mind Kylie's hair, although the Bridal Shower was well planned, it was not well executed. I should have woke up 4 hours sooner than I did that morning! I spent all day cooking and was not even all set up when the first guest arrived! Sadly, Kylie's hair did not get done that day.)

Kylie and her cousin Tanner.
Hanna, Kayla, and Kylie.
These are the Thank-Yous I had for all the guest.

I'd made some necklaces I'd been dying to make, I just needed the perfect excuse. I'd say a Bridal shower is just that!

5 comments:
wow!! Tammy... you are amazing! YOu really did an awesome job for this shower.
Tammy, you did a wonderful job. It was so much fun and your attention to detail was amazing. I am sure that Rebecca will never forget her Bridal Shower. You're the best! You're officially in charge of Nikki's Bridal Shower in about 100 years. :)
oh my goodness!!! SOOOOO cute and creative!!!! awesome necklaces too!! what a cute theme! nice work!
Love it! You're so creative. The dessert looks awesome and so do your favors.
Your hamburger cupcakes and sugar cookie french fries turned out so cute. You did such a good job!
Post a Comment