Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Chirstmas!

Yes I know it's late, but I didn't get too many good pictures on Christmas, so I've been waiting to get them from my mom. I have once again over done it with the pictures. But I just couldn't decided which ones I wanted to use!

For Christmas this year my family came to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with us! I was so glad they had finally decided to come out and visit us. We usually go see both families every Christmas since they're both so close, and we'll switch off mornings and evenings every year.

On Christmas Eve we had a big turkey with all the trimmings! The girls stayed up way too late, and the rest of us even later!Here's the girls opening the ever famous pajama present on Christmas Eve. You'll have to excuse their appearance, they were both in desperate need of a bath, hence the reason for opening the presents.
Here's what Christmas morning looked like. Kylie received a bike, and Kayla a little tike's car. They both LOVED their gifts and were even willing shared from time to time.
The chocolate found in their stockings was of course a big hit. Kayla would even walk away from opening the rest of her presents, just so she could pop another Hershey kiss in her mouth.
My mom bought this apron for Kylie, and she LOVES it! She's asked me several times since Christmas to put it on her. I'm thinking it might be time to invest in one she'll be able to wear year round.
It took Kylie a little while to really get the hang of her new bike. She was having trouble peddling and would keep trying to go back, making the brake stop her. But she is now a pro and rides it EVERYDAY around my kitchen. She so careful not to hit my cabinets but it will still be a great day when it's warm enough to ride outside.
Grandpa Gardner helping Kayla get the hang of Kylie's new bike. Sorry girl, you still have a few more years to go!
Here we are with a classic family picture. You'll have to excuse Mike, he was the only one not ready for the day. But it was a late night, so I don't blame him.

This is everyone who came to spend Christmas with us. Again the only one missing is Jared, but we can all agree it's for a good cause. Only one year and eleven months left!

After my family left, we ventured to my in-laws where we spent the rest of the day opening more gifts and of course eating more than was needed. Again I failed to take pictures! Maybe my Mother-In-Law, won't mind if I 'borrow' some of the photos she took?

I still have one more gift I have not yet shared, but I believe it deserve it's own post, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

Aw, cute fam! I love having large family get-togethers at Christmas. It totally makes them more special. I love Kylie's face where she's on her bike. Priceless.