Saturday, January 2, 2010
Sunday Best
For Christmas this year, my girls were in desperate need of some good Sunday dresses. However, for Becca's wedding my girls received a beautiful Christmas type dress, and I didn't necessarily want to buy another one, so I found ones that would also be great for summer. What do you think?
Now I just need to get Kayla some boots. She went to church two weeks in a row without shoes thanks to the WORST ingrown toenail I have ever seen! We ended up in the instacare twice because of it. It's a long, sad and painful story, and it includes me having to hold her down while daddy took a razor blade to it so all the puss could drain, twice! It was a very rough week for her, but all is much better now. She still complains about it, but I think it's just itching her. The antibiotic they put her on made all the skin on her toe peel off, so I'm sure the new skin is just a little irritated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those dresses are fabulous! I love the ruffle-esque bodice. So cute.
Post a Comment