Saturday, July 24, 2010

Let The Summer Fun Begin!

Time to try and play catch up! (one post at a time)

So back in May, yes MAY! We went to the splash pad for sadly, the first time EVER! Yes, I'm that boring! Not sure how long this splash pad as been in function, but only becuase my mother-in-law invited us to go, did we end up venturing out. It doesn't take a genius to figure out my girls absolutely LOVED it! I feel bad for not taking them sooner. I guess it's just not a fun activity to do on your own. Having adult company while the kids are off playing makes for much longer fun for the little ones!

Like father like son!

I'm happy to report that since this outing was such a success, we have since gone again! Of course that was only because we were invited by the in-laws. What would we do without them!

1 comment:

Judy Nebeker said...

It was a fun outing! Love the pictures, those girls do love the water and the splash pad is awesome. Love your post!