I had a wise women once tell me, to take pictures. Kids will do their thing and sometimes you may not understand why they do it, especially if they've been told many times not to do it. So I decided why not, it washes off easily, no permanent damage done. They did of course get the crayons taken away, and Mike and I used them for a few weeks! I've decided we need another set just for us! ;)
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Mural
I went to Wal-Mart one day and half heartedly searched for the water crayons I had seen/heard of before. Never did find them though. However, a few months later I was wandering around Wal-Mart and there they were! I decided to go ahead and grab them, debating whether to get two (one for me and Mike to write mushy love stuff in the shower, an idea I read about on a 'dating your spouse' type blog), but I decided to get only one. I told Kylie to stay out of them, and they would get to enjoy them that night when they took their routine bath. I'm sure you can guess they did not listen to me! I walked into the living room to find my wall now several different colors! I forced them to clean it up, and in my very unhappy state took these photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Silly (and naughty!!!) girls! I had some of those as a kid and LOVED drawing on the bathroom wall.
Haha!!! I feel like these too are going to give you gray hair quick!!! lol. They seem so fun, i love the post about finding Kylie under the sink!!! Although I know how SCARY it is!! I lost Holden under his crib, when I didnt even know he could crawl!!!
Post a Comment