Monday, July 26, 2010
The night I almost called the Police!
One night in May (yes, I'm still that far behind) Mike was out of town for some business meetings, so I was staying up late, not wanting to go to bed without him home. Of course I knew if I stayed up late, I would not get to sleep in, so I let the girls stay up just as late as well in hopes that we would all get to sleep in. So around 11:00 I noticed the house was quite and figured the girls had fallen asleep somewhere. I found Kayla easy enough, but Kylie was a different story! I searched EVERYWHERE and she was nowhere to be found! I checked every closet, under the beds, outside, in the garage and nothing! She had completely disappeared! So I checked again, frantically! Still, no Kylie! I hadn't a clue where she'd gone, I remember thinking I never heard them open a door to outside, but just couldn't figure out what had happened to her. I then remembered they loved playing in the cupboards, so I decided I would check every cupboard, and if she did not turn up, the police would be at my door with a frantic mother. Well...................
I found her! Huge sigh of relief, followed with few happy tears and then a photo session. She had fallen asleep under the sink in her bathroom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So funny! I love it. Glad you found her though 'cause I'm certain it was frightening for a bit.
She is a character! Cute story with a sweet ending.
haha! Your kids crack me up...they often remind me that my kids aren't the only adventurous mischief makers. =)
Oh my! How scary! As a mom i know that it is so scary when you cant find your child. I am so GLAD you found her and that she was safe. Such a cute little girl. Love the pics.
Thats so funny! Kids are so crazy sometimes. Cute!
That is so precious!
Post a Comment