Friday, July 30, 2010

A Reason To Party!

My little brother turned 24 last month and his amazing wife threw him a little birthday party! We were invited and very eager to go. Kelly (his wife) decided to roast hotdogs at the New Castle resivor along with swimming and 4-wheeling. Sadly I was unaware of the actual swimming part and didn't even think to bring anything for the girls to swim in. That certainly didn't stop them though!

Kayla with the birthday boy, her Uncle Jeremy!

The girls love spending time with their uncles, do they seem a little spoiled to you?

Kayla lounging around with her Uncle Weston.

Talk about your royal treatment!

The girls getting ready to eat yummy cake!

I swear Kayla's diaper is just dirty from the DIRT, it's not an over loaded from herself I assure you!

While enjoying the great outdoors, someone found a lizard and was kind enough to give it a few bites of a hotdog. The girls were fascinated by it!

It was a great evening for the girls and hopefully a fantastic birthday for their Uncle! Thanks for inviting us along!

No comments: