Tuesday, August 18, 2009
More Random Happenings....
There hasn't been much excitement in our house lately. About the most exciting thing is we finally have a second car! For those who may not know, Mike works in Las Veges and is gone usually three days a week. So that leaves me and the girls stranded at home with nowhere to go! We're not even within walking distance to anything! So after EIGHT plus months, we're now able to get out of the house whenever we want, and today I plan on doing just that! Well that's about the only thing new in our lives, so I guess I'll move on to showing off my kids once again!
This is Kylie and Kayla's favorite hangout spot! Yesterday in fact, right after I had just put away the clothes, I walked in to find all my recently folded towels thrown out and my girls inside the cupboard! **Sigh** A maids job is never done!
Here we have one of our early morning ventures to the front porch. Kylie still seems a bit tired don't you think? Kayla was actually lying down next to her, but when she saw me coming with the camera, she got up. Bummer, would've been a cute picture.

Someones been playing with mommy's camera again! I just found these when I uploaded my pictures this morning! Kylie took a picture of the new desk we just received from some awesome friends who took pity on our sorry looking old desk made of TV trays, a coffee table, and an end table. Thanks guys!
I have about 10 of these shots! Kylie went crazy with the self portraits! I really have no idea when she did this. I actually gave her one of my old digital cameras so she'd stop using my good one, but apparently, it didn't work!
I walked in to find my girls both squished into one small chair reading books! I thought it was so cute, so as you can tell I obviously had to capture the moment. They both LOVE books! Kayla enjoys turning the pages than goes crazy with what sounds like "what's that" as she points to several objects. Kylie just loves to be read too, or makes up her own story when I'm not around to help her out.
So there you have it, just us and our everyday life. Hopefully next time I post, life will be a little more exiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks pretty exciting to me! Your girls are adorable; I bet it's nice that they play so well together. And yay for your car!!! That IS exciting news. Why isn't there a picture of that?! Even if it's not brand new, it's new to you! I bet that'll make your lives a bit easier. :)
Yay! for a new car! If you changed your font I can't see it. But your backgroun is hecka cute.
Post a Comment