Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Fun

Just thought I'd share a few pictures I've taken the last month. Not that there's really much to brag about, but I'd figured, why not!
I absolutely love this photo! After all these years, I finally decided it was time to buy a kiddie pool for my kiddies! Kylie picked the color, although if they'd had red, she would have chosen it. On this particular day I didn't want Kylie to get wet so she pushed the line as far as she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made to the Washington Rec. Center we hear everyone boasting about. I of course now understand why! You won't find better water fun anywhere in southern Utah. At first both girls were a little frighted by it all. There's a huge bucket that slowly fills with water, then tips over drenching those trying to go down the slides! Neither one of them found it amusing, but as time went on and the sound of gallons of water being dumped became more consistent, they warmed up to it an hour later! Kayla was the most reluctant. She would cry if she wasn't sitting on my lap, even setting her in front of me in the water was out of the question! But by the end of it, I was actually having to chase after her! Kylies favorite part was the "Round and round" as she called it (the lazy river).
This is right after Kylie and Mike went down the large intertube slide. Kylie did not enjoy it as much as Dad did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally got around to doing a little yard work! Here's Mike in action. It starting raining in the middle of it and the girls loved every minute of it! Kylie made sure we all had an umbrella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We wandered outside the other evening and Kylie was talking our ear off with with everything she was looking at. Here's the man of my dreams! Isn't this a great picture of him?!

Well there you have it, just some random happenings in the Nebeker life!

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

Random happenings are the BEST happenings.